top title


daycamp bw outdoor center programming bw membership bw
 alumni bw  volunteer bw  trailmaps bw

The Sloper Credo

 Welcome to YMCA Camp Sloper! Here, new experiences are introduced and lasting memories are never forgotten. We reach out to the child in everyone and build character in the leaders of tomorrow. We change lives and provide an environment for people to grow.

Welcome to YMCA Camp Sloper -- Love it, share it and preserve it for the next generation. 


Sloper News

Sloper News:

Thank you to all the families who completed the 2015 End of Year Evaluation. We have mailed the coupons and you can now pick up your free gift at the YMCA until December 31st. We will be working hard on making improvements for the upcoming year based on your feedback - here is what we have learned:

  • We had a 97% satisfaction rate for 2015 (a combination of met and exceeded expectations)!
  • The best things about YMCA Camp Sloper continue to be our staff, the programs/activites and our facility!
  • Things we need to continue to work on are additional space for inclement weather and of course, the need for a pool!
  • On-line registration is now the prefered method of registering for our families!
  • 73% of our families have liked us on Facebook - the other 27% should go to and like us right now!

We will keep you posted on the improvements for 2016 throughout the year...

*2016 Tentative Day Camp Dates:
Preview Week: June 20 to June 24
Session 1: June 27 to July 8
Session 2: July 11 to July 22
Session 3: July 25 to August 5
Session 4: August 8 to August 19
*Dates will be finalized when the 2016-17 school calendar is approved!

Keep in mind Early Bird registration is January 30, 2016 for all past campers and full YMCA members!


Slopefully yours,

Mark Pooler

Camp Director (for 2 more months)

Program of the month

Program of the Month:

 Birthday Parties At
YMCA Camp Sloper


Come PARTY with us at YMCA Camp Sloper! With 143 acres of property, dynamic staff and tons of great party theme ideas, YMCA Camp Sloper is the perfect place for your next birthday party! We have party options for kids from 3 to 15 years of age.  

Contact the Camp Office at 860-621-8194 for more information or click on the link below for a detailed description of all our party options! Are you ready to book? - Contact Wendy Fisher at and secure a date today!

2015 YCS Birthday Party Flyer